Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A piece of the Chip

Welcome to the new segment A piece of the Chip. Every Wednesday I will be giving my opinion of some of the sport news in the headlines that week, also about some non sport news. So I hope everybody enjoys the entertainment.

After watching the Patriots/Broncos game I think anybody who pays $6,495.00 to sit in the frigid New York cold for 4 1/2 hours to watch a football game  should have their head examined

Speaking of people getting their head examine. We should sign up the entire LA Lakers front office executives. Cause whoever came up with the idea to give Kobe 24 million a year for the next two years has to have something wrong with them. Can you imagine how it was brought up to GM Mitch Kupchak? It probably went something like this: Hey Mr. Kupchak we should sign Kobe (who has not played a basketball game since April after having surgery to repair his torn Achilles tendon) to a two year contract extension worth 48 million.  I'm pretty sure there was no disagreement from Mitch

I think the Nets and the Knicks should make some big changes by the time the New Year comes, and I don't mean firing their head coaches. The Knicks should try and trade JR Smith and play Amare Stoudemire more minutes, what are they saving him for. The Nets on the other hand should trade Deron Williams and try to improve their bench

NFL players that smoke weed are idiots yes I'm talking about Walter Thurmond and Brandon Browner of the Seattle Seahawks. Reading what former Chicago Bears reciever Sam Hurd said about some players in the NFL,  there is alot of idiots, just have not gotten caught yet.

These are my non sports opinion

Kanye West must really have a big ego to ask Nike for royalties, even though he is not a athlete. Which is the reason he left Nike and sign with adidas.

Dum founded is what I was when I heard that Eddie Murphy and  Arsenio Hall was in talks about making a sequel to Coming to America. If it is not broke don't fix it

The next Scandal episode is going to be crazy, you have Huck about to kill baby Huck, the President of the United States and Olivia Pope are about to go to war with B-13. In the words of Bart Scott "I can't wait" two weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment